Pages

26 September 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. My name is Rosa Santana. A woman who is into graphic design, new technologies, improved teaching strategies and exploration of life. I have graduated from Bloomfield College with a BA in Graphic Design and currently obtaining a MS in Education Media Design and Technology. I am a sister of Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority Inc.

This blog will contain my ideas, thoughts and concepts. Learning and exploring what life has to offer.

My designer bio:
Born and raised in the United States, was inspired to be many great things when growing up. Then she came across Graphic Design and was amazed how her mind worked differently than others. She viewed the world around her through different eyes, designs of architecture were fascinating, the print out of the advertisements from the stores were intriguing, and every sign, paper, etc was examined just a little closer. Now she considers herself to be an excellent designer who strives to create pieces that are motivating, inspiring and informative. In constant search of learning and experiencing more design from the world around her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment