Pages

19 December 2011

How to write a proposal lesson - (final)


Ok so I have finally finished my lesson. Hope you enjoy it.


In this lesson, the graphics used are simple and clean. I used a whiteboard, a sheet of paper, and a woman narrator. I desired for the focus to be on the lesson and not on unnecessary items. For example in the lesson, I used a white square, which I simulated as a piece of copy paper and provided the information on the paper. It created a basis for the learner to understand how a proposal should appear once it is completed. This provided extra learning without actually verbalizing it. Learners can mimic it. As I completed this lesson, I have realized that the lesson has used more than three of the principles I mentioned prior. In the lesson, I considered breaking it up for a smoother understanding without overloading the learner with information. The intent was to provide the information in a clean fashion. In addition, the lesson does not contain many words for the learner to read. The words used for reading are quick reminder words that can be stored in the memory bank without all the unnecessary vocabularies. This engages and motivates the learner because s/he can retain the information.


How to write a proposal
Enjoy the lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment