Pages

12 December 2011

My Flash Lesson Pt 2

Ok so I have been working on this lesson for about a good week. I have done sketches and written a script. In this lesson, I am using many concepts to the lesson. I am using a narrator, some graphics and words. I think it's coming out pretty well. I have a lot to cover on this lesson but in the end it's going to be great. I can't wait to see how it turns out. 
The graphics I have chosen are a whiteboard, a woman narrator, and in the future an image of what a proposal may appear like. I have chosen these items because the narrator is the decorative type of the proposal and brings a sense of connection with the learner. The whiteboard provides the classroom representation. It provides the learner with a location and brings about the classroom environment mindset. 
The design principles used in the lesson are multimedia, modality, and personalization principles. I have chosen to use these principles because the topic on hand is fashioned for young adults who are in need of a clear understanding of how to create a proposal. The use of words and graphics allow for a clear understanding on the subject. In this lesson, the narration is provided by audio because the subject is a topic that can be uninviting if it is all in text. The audio enables for a conversational style of speaking and draw attention to the learner. I feel that these are the best principles chosen for this particular topic. 

Check it out. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment