Pages

08 October 2011

PE1_iMovie

iMovie: very interesting program. I learned a few things that I didn't know from when I first started the EMDT program. In my first encounter with iMovie, I had this big lavish idea I wanted to create. Unfortunately, due to my lack of knowledge on how to use the program and the limited time, I was unable to create what I had thought of within my mind. After my project was created and the fear of not handing in the assignment on time passed, I went back and started to play around with the program. I saw some great things and started to play around and implement things. I am the type of person who just dives right in to learn a program. I love to mess up and then figure it out. I enjoy the frustration of finding out how to get it right.

The tutorial assisted me with a few of the questions I still had not answered myself. It also provided me with a few of the things which helped me create a much better movie but of course I forgot to follow Rule One, Make sure all individuals are being captured on the video. No head clipping. In addition, I learned how to add transitions to the project. Some of the tools were a bit difficult to comprehend but the tutorial clarified a lot for me.  

One advice I shall give you, use the tutorial first. Don't be like me and dive right in without some assistance. I was never one to truly learn from watching. I enjoy getting my hands dirty. 

Take a look at the screen shot of a project I am starting but have not quite finished. In addition, Click here to see my first video. It was very poorly made. Please don't judge me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment