Pages

09 October 2011

PE3_iMovie

Part three of iMovie: As I continued to explore iMovie, I find that there are certain things that are limited for me to do. I’m not the number one movie director / producer, but I have a little experience with using Premiere Pro. With Premiere Pro, there is more control over the video and frames. The program is a bit harder to understand than iMovie but the ability to control all aspects of your video is in a way easier. iMovie is a great beginner program for video editing but has it’s limitations. I enjoyed using the program and watching the video. I did learn a few things more that it can do. For instance, the ability to stabilize the video if it contains turbulence. In the videos I’ve recorded I used a tripod but this will be useful on another video in which the tripod was not available. iMovie is a program I will be using more often because it is easy to use and fun. I can make quick short videos with photos and upload them to share with friends and family. At this moment, I’m actually working on a video of photos. First step to this video is to edit the photos in Photoshop. Once I complete that I will then be able to position the pictures in the order desired into the project. This video will be fun to make. I’m still thinking of what kind of baby themed music to use. Well I’m sure, I’ll be able to find something. Click on this link to view a video I created using SecondLife, and Screenflow (with the assistance of sound affects).

0 comments:

Post a Comment