Pages

09 October 2011

PE2_iMovie


Part two of iMovie: Ok so watching the tutorials was a bit of torture for me. I became distracted several times. Besides that, I actually learned some great things. The first thing that I learned was how to add photos and images to the project. I spent quite a few hours trying to figure out how photos are added to into the project. This is one area that I believe needs to be improved within the program. I feel that when you create a new project all the files that belong with that particular project should be placed in a folder along side it. It was a bit annoying when I would photo edit an image within Photoshop and save it, I would then have to go to iPhoto to import the image so that iMovie may recognize the image for use. This would then create for all the images to be placed into one folder instead of separated by project. If the image was saved in the correct format and then placed in the correct folder, iMovie should recognize it regardless of where it was saved from. Just a thought.

Another portion I that was a great piece, was the ability to jump cut the video into 30 frame increments to match up with the song. I had a hard time with this one in my second video. The song used was not long enough to match with everything. So using the jump cut would have made the ending of my project a bit smoother. Click here for a sample of a video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment